-->

Saturday 30 March 2013

House Of Holland Life…

OHIO LIFE PRIMART T SHIRTOHIO LIFEDERPHOUSE OF HOLLAND TIGHTSHOUSE OF HOLLANDHOUSE OF HOLLAND TIGHTS PLEASEPRIMART SPORTS TEERED ORANGE HAIR
Ohio Life Oversized Tee Dress: Primark
Turtle Neck Crop Top (underneath): Cheap shop in town lol but you can probs find similar on ebay
House Of Holland Socks*: Tights Please
Topshop Wedge Sneakers/Trainers



I took a trip to Primark last week & was strangely drawn to this tee dress. It’s not my usual ~style~ whatever that means, but I obviously liked it enough to buy it & I am so glad I did. When I posted a photo of it on my instagram @ twitter (@effiesmakeupbox) a fair amount of you guys asked me how I would wear it as they had bought it too but weren’t sure how to style it, well here you go, my sort of sports luxe look. I think the polo neck underneath adds a bit more dimension to what could be quite a ‘boring’ outfit & the Henry Holland socks (thank you tights please) add the perfect preppy, 90’s, sporty touch.

Hope you are all enjoying your Easter breaks! Can’t beat a good ol’ 4 day weekend can you! ;)

You can follow me on instagram, username: @effiesmakeupbox
twitter // lookbook //asos ff

28 comments:

  1. I love your wedged trainers. I've got a similar pair myself from Dorothy Perkins. Might have to do an OOTD post abt them too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I spotted the dress on instagram a few times but like everyone else I have no idea how I would wear it! Love you have styled it though :)
    Have a lovely easter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress!!! Xxx

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, fabulous work, That dress is so cool, you styled perfectly with the high knee socks and the trainers which are AWESOME, Wonderful styling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair literally makes black and white shine on you!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love house of holland!

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/roberto-cavalli-eau-de-parfum-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so funky,love it!xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have those sneakers! They're the best!

    www.hauteinhabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this too but you definitely pull it off better!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Those socks are insane xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are getting better and better

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this oversized tee
    And what those socks!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    what a cool dress!
    you look so damn awesome!
    amazing photos!

    love the look!

    http://jesuswannatouchme.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this! you rock that tee xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your t shirt! I've been looking for one like this for ages now x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look AMAZING. I know i say this in everyyy comment (and its probably really boring now) but that hair colour of yours is just perfection, love it so much and you suit it wonderfully!!

    www.tinytwisst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a great outfit, it works so well but also looks quite casual at the same time, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect take on monochrome. I've noticed your hair seems to go really well with black and white outfits.
    Love the socks and t-dress <3


    Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look awesome! And that dress/tee is just freaking brilliant! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love house of holland - such quirky stuff! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this. Obsessed with sports luxe at the moment and it looks great on you - you look fit! Totally about to become your next follower. :)


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  22. I spotted this on your instagram and was in complete awe! Still shocked it's by Primark, ha!

    Making my way down to Primark this week and snapping this baby up!

    Love the way you styled it up. You look AMAZE

    X

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the socks!
    beautgeorge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete