-->

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Zero…

ZEROOASAP STUDDED BOOTS
T-shirt: Primark
Striped leggings: Ebay
Sunglasses: Ebay
Boots*: Oasap

Oh hai belly button! So I decided to flash my belly again, sorry. I know it’s not Summer yet but it was such a glorious day & it would have been criminal not to flash a bit of flesh! ;)

How awesome are my new shoes?!?! I have been toying with the idea of flatforms for a while now, I like them but I’m really not a girly shoes kind of person & all the ones I have seen are not quite ‘me’. UNTIL NOW! They.are.perfect. I love that they are flatforms, but instead of being a shoe, they are a peep toe boot! & don’t even get me started on the studs, they are amazing! (& so comfy) Definitely my kind of flatform! You can get them here> link.

PS: I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who put up with my spammy tweets & fb statuses & voted for my nails in the Motel comp. I didn’t win, but 3rd place isn’t bad & I wouldn’t have got so many votes if it wasn’t for you guys so, thank you! :)

24 comments:

  1. Ooh you look so lovely! well done on 3rd place - that's still fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, your shoes are amazing! Love how you've styled them too - adore those leggings. I got my jewellery from your giveaway today, and i have to say, i love the vevlet headband; its not something i would have picked myself, but i really like how it looks :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shoes are stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy your figure.
    Congrats.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic outfit!!
    Those boots are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh everything you wear is just gorgeous ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg i am in LOVE with your boots! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are amazing! I love the striped leggings too, deffo want some! :) xxxx


    sweetlittleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit! Those shoes are amazing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd get my bellybutton out too if I had your figure!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is amazing! The boots, the leggings, the bag! FIT FIT FIT ;) XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the leggings and top together. The boots are gorgeous, very jealous of them!xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I absolutely love those shoes! The spikes make them even more amazing. Congrats on 3rd place too, its a shame you didn't win! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this!
    great post :)


    allthingsbeauty214.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing wrong with flashing a little bit the belly button haha, we all do it. I don't know what's cooler, your striped leggings, or your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, you look all kinds of incredible. And I whole heartedly agree with you - those boots are fantastic.

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great! Awh I loved your motel design entry! :( x

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg im loving this outfit! you look wonderful!!

    xx

    monzie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hottttt.
    Those flatforms are extra-spesh too!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow those flatforms are actually something else! also hellooo striped leggings they are gorgeous! congrats on getting 3rd place :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. looks 'proper gorge' - no really, you look smashing ;)
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the blog dear :D

    newest follower !!

    xox Effy
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete